For the third year running, “Oslo: State of the city” assesses Oslo’s current performance and international reputation from a database of more than 400 benchmarks and 20 000 data points.
What is the state of Oslo? How is the quality of life? The arts and cultural life? The governance? The business climate How visible is Oslo internationally? Is Oslo perceived as a green city? A city of arts and culture?
The report answers this questions and more. You can read the report below
– Welcome by Fredrik Winther, CEO, Oslo Business Region.
– The innovation economy of Oslo / Kjetil Lund, Vice Mayor for Business Development and Public Ownership
– Oslo: State of the City 2018 / Prof. Greg Clark
– Oslo’s cultural dividend / Rina Mariann Hansen, Vice Mayor for Culture and Sport
– Oslo’s smart city potential / Cecilia Flatum, Partner, Deloitte Consulting
– Closing remarks / Jørn S. Haanæs, Startup Director, Oslo Business Region
The participants says:
– 91,8% got useful ideas
– 47,9 got useful contacts
– Overall score: 4,3 out of 5
Quote from the survey:
“Being a recent add on to Oslo, I deeply appreciated to find this important event being set in English. In a way it is a sign that Oslo cares and is wiling to include everyone. Thanks again for the great event and the inspiring data shared.”