[nz_gap height=”25″ /]
If your idea is not good enough for the world, then why should it be good enough for Norway? This day we challenge your mindset to think BIG, to think global. Norway need new global companies. We need a startup ecosystem that go beyond borders.. Get to know how entrepreneurs accelerated their startups globally and the the tools available to help get you there.
10.00 – 12.00 WORKSHOP
Room: C1-060, Gerson Kommiser
Why and how take your business to:
10.00 – 10.30 Europe
10.40 – 11.10 Asia (India/Singapore/Shanghai)
11.20 – 11.50 US (San Fransisco)
10.00 – 10.30: Innovation Norway: Public ways to finance your startup!
10.40 – 11.10: DnB Oppstartslos: Global startups
11.20 – 11.50: Tax Administration: How to do your tax & vat.
12.00-13.00 BREAK/LUNCH/NETWORKING/SPEED DATES
Outside Room: C1-060, Gerson Kommiser
13.00 – 15.00 KEYNOTES & DISCUSSION
Anita Krohn Traaseth (Innovation Norway)
Jan Taug (Telenor Digital)
Geir Sand Nilsen (EdTech Foundry)
Pål Reinert Bredvei (Documaster)
Børge Dvergsdal (Konject)
Key notes: Anita Krohn Traaseth, CEO Innovation Norway, Jan Taug, CMO Telenor Business Internet Service and Geir Sand Nilsen, Founder EdTech Foundry
– have started or want to start a company with global ambitions.
– want to learn about the TINC program
– are curious why Telenor are investing heavily in Asia
– believe you can think larger
– get inspired by real life entrepreneurial experience
– urge to meet other entrepreneurs, or aspiring entrepreneurs
– love to share your knowledge and get new
– are looking for good, basic knowledge about starting
– havn’t been to BI before